Wright Research smallcases are modern investment products that help you build a low-cost, long term and diversified portfolio. Each smallcase is a professionally managed basket of stocks or ETFs that reflects a strategy, idea, or theme. You can log in with your Broker account and start investing right away.
Here's quick video to guide you:
You can find all our portfolios published by us on Wright Research Microsite
To know which portfolio to subscribe to look at our guide on how to choose the perfect portfolio.
To begin investing in Wright Research smallcases, follow the following steps:
- After choosing the portfolio you want to subscribe, you will find a green Subscribe Now button.
- A subscription form will open up - please enter your details i.e. Name, Email, and Phone Number here.
- Once you fill in the details, a screen will open up prompting you to log in with your broker.
- After logging in, you will see a risk profiling questionnaire that helps you to assess your risk appetite.
- After filling in the questionnaire, you have to put in an OTP, which will be sent to the email address.
- The next step is to simply put in your PAN details
- After selecting a smallcase, click on the "Invest Now" button
- Choose between Monthly SIP or One Time & confirm the amount
- Click on "Confirm Orders" and voila, the order is executed
A lot of details about how to use the smallcase platform are provided on the smallcase help section.
Confused about rebalancing? Watch this quick video to understand it: